This NIV Mom’s Devotional Bible is prayerfully embellished with a small stream of pink Swarovski crystal for a touch of class. The Mom in your life is worthy a a bit of sparkle on her Bible.
Mom, you don’t have to go it alone! The NIV Mom’s Devotional Bible helps you to be the very best mom you can be by relating the Bible to your everyday life as a mom—whether you’re a new or experienced mom! A trusted source of wisdom to help you as you learn how to be the type of mom God wants you to be, this Bible provides a year of weekday and weekend devotions. These daily readings are full of good advice and encouragement from Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers, International (MOPS). Her inspiring insights help you understand and delight in your vital role of raising children and remind you to keep your head high when dealing with the stress of parenthood. You’ll also find resources that show you where to turn for help with the special challenges you face and that offer insight into your role as a mother by linking your real-life encounters as a mom with biblical dilemmas. Whether you have 5 minutes to read or 15, the devotions in this Bible will touch your heart.
- A year’s worth of daily devotions, M-F, mostly written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers International (MOPS). Some devotions also written by other authors, including: Stormie Omartian, Tracey Bianchi, Shauna Niequist, Ann Voskamp, Lysa TerKeurst, Shayne Moore, Jennifer Grant, Linda Dillow, Margaret Feinberg, Karol Ladd, Anita Lustrea, Sheila Walsh, Angela Thomas, and Carolyn Custis James.
- Weekend “Momday” devotions cycle through four special interest areas for moms
- 5 devotions written for you by everyday, real-life moms facing the same struggles you do
- Index of topics important to mother
- 12 full-color “Keepsake Pages”
- Double-column format
- Promises and Prayers for Mom
- Ribbon Marker
- Pink Imitation Leather
- 9.50″ x 5.75″ x 1.75″