This Military Families Bible has been customized with an Air Force Medallion on an ornate rectangle silver stamping and offers great space for engraving. Recognize and celebrate Military graduations, promotions, retirements and other meaningful life events with a personalized Military Families Bible.
Whether you’re an active duty service person or a military family member, we recognize the personal sacrifices required of you as you serve and support our Nation. The Military Families Bible was created to serve and support you.
The Military Families Bible brings the full text of God’s Word offering a sword and shield against the unseen enemies you face. Helping you wield and apply the truths within are eight writers who have lived the realities of military lifestyle and endured the hardships of deployment. The Military Families Bible includes thirty devotions that illuminate with biblical truth the specific challenges that military spouses and their families face. It also includes thirty prayers that will help you voice your own prayers to God out of the range of circumstances and emotions you are experiencing.
Among the writers for the Military Families Bible is award-winning author Jocelyn Green, a former military wife, who offers encouragement and hope to military wives worldwide. US Army Chaplain (Colonel) John D. Laing has made a substantial contribution to this Bible from his unique perspective. Colonel Laing is in his 30th year of service in the Army National Guard. He and his family experienced deployment three times. In addition, he has ministered to countless soldiers and their families in their times of need.
- 60 pages of devotionals and prayers ministering to the families and loved ones of military personnel and equipping you reader to minister to and intercede for those in the military
- 30 devotions illuminating with biblical truth the unique challenges military spouses and their families face
- 30 prayers helping you voice your own prayers to God from the circumstances and emotions you face
- Material from US Army Chaplain (Col.) John D. Laing
- Award-winning author Jocelyn Green offering encouraging words to military families
- HCSB Bullet Notes
- “Where to Turn…” Scripture index
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- Silver page edges
- 10-point text size
- 8.50″ x 5.75″ x 1.50″